Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Stoopid Technology


Attitude - NOT!

I remember when this thing called "ginger" was big news on Da Web, about 3-4 years ago, ANYWAY, people like steve jobs etc were saying it was to be the BIGGEST thing since the Internet, bla bla bla bla blaaaaaa
It turned out to be Segway, this STOOPID old man, fat person, lazy cow, who/wotEVER transporter, I mean, if this is the future, what parallel universe are we talking about here?
The segway, to me, is the epitome of the Lazy Westener, oh, its too far to walk ALL the way down the hallway, Id better take the segway.
I just checked out the segway site and it says "More Power, More Attitude," Hold up there, ATTITUDE, ..... on a segway, I think NOT Baby Puppy.
Man, that old geezer has got ATTITUDE on his segway, or, Wow, that Fat Dude has DEF Attitude on Da segway - I dunno, segway and attitude are 2 words I would NEVER have thought about having in the same Office Block, nevermind SENTENCE
Until I see someone do a BACKFLIP on a segway, they will remain machine non grata.
If you want attitude, Get a Skateboard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home