Saturday, March 31, 2007

John Paul II Aint no Saint



Its sooo friggin STUPID, so I look at the news and theres many stories about pope john paul being beautified, R E D I C U L O U S ! ! !
Come on, how come he can "cure" this nun and he cant even cure hisself, I dunno, if I had the power to do what he supposedly did I think I would cure My own parkinsons before I started curing strange nuns I dont even know!
Also, why do such a LAME cure anyway,surely, if he REALLY was a saint who could do these miracles he would have, I dunno, maybe stopped the Boxing day tsunami, or brought Peace to the middle East, or found a cure for TB, God, WHY would he choose to cure some nun INSTEAD of helping out MILLIONS of People instead, that is Veeeery LAME john paul, I would hardly call that a miracle.
Whose to say this nun wasn't imagining the whole thing anyway, Personally I find it far more likely that she is a little bit deluded or maybe just wants some attention.
pope john paul aint no Saint and NEVER should be called one, so there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home