Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bush, Blair, Rumsfield & Cheney Must DIE!


Check these links out NOW!
(Compliments of The Information Clearing House)

Blood and Gravy
Bush's dirty war
The responsibility we share for Islamist shock and awe
Man!,
When I read stuff like this I get really p*ssed off at the LOSERS running the world, I hope some brave person sticks some TNT up Bush & his cronies assholes & BLOWS them Up, I'll have a Good laugh at their body bits, they DESERVE it ESPECIALLY when I think about the MISERY those A-holes have caused ALL OVER the World
And, as for Blair, may an exploding bomb find its way up your ass, You are a GUTLESS little ass licking boy.
btw, I am no Islamic Extremist, Im a Person who likes to know the TRUTH But I dont always like what I hear.
Its a myth that there is a war on extremists, the REAL extremists are baby bush, puppy dog blair, thieving no morals cheney & rumsfield baby KILLER.
I will Dance in the Streets the day these A-holes die & believe Me, it wont happen over night but it WILL Happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home