Saturday, March 12, 2005

Today is a Great Day


My P800

Ive had this Sony Ericsson P800 "smartphone" for about a year now, it cost me a bomb, and for the last 2 months the phone part just wouldnt go so, it was smart BUT, not a phone. People could ring me but couldnt hear what I was saying SO, I go to TradeMe, a New Zealand auction website, and I bought a Nokia N-gage.
I LOVE this phone, it does EVERYTHING the P800 does except it has no camera. Then again, the P800 has no radio although there are some software radios like the Virgin Radio available but I have to pay to listen over GPRS, while my n-gage radio is FREE to use.


My N-gage

Funny thing is, the n-gage got absolutely DISSED in most reviews, but now Im wondering if these reviewers actually used their n-gage. Its soooo freakin good for gaming, I got a 1gig MMS card in it, so its also my MP3 player PLUS, with Mobipocket ,an EXCELLENT ebook and edocument reader, AND an AM/FM radio to boot, this thing has got EVERYTHING!
Another thing was the HUGE price difference, the P800 was NZ$1600 (US$1181) while the N-gage only cost me NZ$200 (US$185)
Anyhoo, I spent most of the time using the n-gage but I didnt like taking it out (huh, its a MOBILE moron) - Yeah, I know but I didnt want to break it!
I used the P800 as my mobile but could only txt on it UNTIL today, I FINALLY fixed the stoopid thing & now I can actually TALK on it, its back to being a smart phone again, Yay!
That is why today is a great day, its the simple things!

Nokia N-gage
Sony Ericsson P800
Virgin Radio
Mobipocket
TradeMe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home