Thursday, August 18, 2005

Slain Terror Suspect Didn't Flee Police, Report Says


Turns out the Guy the cops shot DIDNT have on a Big coat & he WASNT acting "strange", Man, the BS the media & authorities feed us makes Me PUKE!

Key points

• Leaked documents claim suspect was not running away when shot
• Earlier claims on suspect's dress and vaulting of barrier also challenged
• Revelations will add to embarrassment of Met Police over killing

Key quote
"As he walked out of my line of vision I checked the photographs and transmitted that it would be worth someone else having a look. I should point out that, as I observed this male exiting the block, I was in the process of relieving myself." - SURVEILLANCE OFFICER

Pressure on London police grows over dead Brazilian

'Shoot-to-kill' suspension call

Brazilian's death 'murder' says family after leaked report


Innocent Man,


Lying BASTARD!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Hoopla said...

I like your blog a lot, we need more people like you giving them shit.

Keep it up, I'm going to bookmark this.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home