Monday, December 19, 2005

As IF!!



I was watching 24, its ok but TOTAL fantasy, I mean, the presidents plane is about to be shot down and the pres is all staunch like, just like when the secretary of state was kidnapped a couple of weeks (hours?) ago, I mean, come on, in real life bush and rumsfield would be SHITTING themselves, Really, I mean, bush still hasnt accepted my offer of a fight, yeah, bush, rumsfield, cheney, you're all CHICKENS!
Another thing that always makes me laugh is when movie stars are running around with guns and punching people out, being all staunch etc etc, REALITY CHECK, in REAL life them guys have security, I mnean, how chicken is that?
Me, Im no chicken, I'll take ALL them wankers on AT THE SAME TIME, so Come On bush, rumsfield, cheney and ALL of your mates, lets FIGHT cos I want to PUNCH your heads in and knee you REAL HARD in the GROIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home