Thursday, March 17, 2005

Video Blogging

Ive been reading a LOT about video blogging, or vlogging, in the last couple of days. Its definitely a COOL thing to do, as You may have noticed I have one video on my Blog but Im not sure if this makes it a vlog.
So, I will be starting a real vlog, which to me means a Blog made up of video messages rather than text & image messages, although I noticed on the vlogging newsgroup people have been debating what a vlog actually is!
Anyhoo, Im looking forward to starting my new vlog, it will be called noodlefeed, named after all the 2 minute noodles I have lived on, my biggest problem has been figuring out the best formats and bitrates to use so that ANYONE who visits noodlefeed will be able to view the videos with no extra effort involved.
Finally, I had another thought about the definition of a video blog, in many ways Webcams like Jennicam, remember that?, were the original video blogs, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home