Friday, March 18, 2005

Mobilefone Video Test

I realise the cost of watching Videos on mobiles is HUGE, but, by using bluetooth along with the Opera Browser for Nokia (free trial) and Sony Ericsson phones (fully free), I am able to surf the web on my P800 and N-gage for free, its easy to set up so if anyone needs help with this, leave a comment.
I also realise that only a few people are willing to watch video on these tiny screens BUT I like the idea SO my vlog NoodleFEED will have a Mobile version of each vlog as well as Broadband and Dialup versions.
I know it will work on a P800, P900, P910 and Nokia N-gage because Ive tried it out on all of these fones.
Can people who try playing this video on your fone, either via bluetooth or the normal way, please leave a comment to let me know how it went please.
btw, i DO realise it is a Repeat of the same video AND not a good choice for such low Bitrates BUT Im so busy getting NoodleFEED ready.
Im using this Blog as a testbed until my REAL vlog NoodleFeed opens.
Then this will become a normal blog again while NoodleFEED becomes my vlog.
btw on a PC or Mac the link below will open in either Quicktime or RealOne player.

Click here to Play on Your Mobile

:0)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very cool - works well on my P900 after a small download time.
Looking 4ward 2 ur vlog, there doesnt seem 2 b many videos online to play on these phones, esp 4 free

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home